Euroweb® “2 part” Quick release 25mm Cam Buckle Straps with PVC Coated S Hooks available in yellow, blue and red webbing are used for safely securing cargo during transit. Our cam buckles are made to a high standard are good quality and manufactured in the UK. Cam Buckle Straps are used to tension light weight or fragile products.
- 200Kgs rated assembly strength and breaking strength of 400kg.
- Lashing capacity of LC200daN
- Cam Buckles are manufactured and conform to the European Standard EN12195-1.
- Chamfered adjustable end for easier fit into cam buckle
- Black PVC Coated S Hook end fittings.
- Made with high quality 25mm Polyester Webbing
- Cam buckle made from Zinc
- 0.2m fixed end length
- Available in 3m 5m and 7m assemblies
- Custom made bespoke cam buckle straps made to order
- Each cam buckle has identification label with manufactures mark, length and working load capacity.
- Edge protectors and Wear Sleeves are available to protect the webbing.
- Used for securing lighter loads.
- Custom cam buckles made to order and also available in other colours
- Available in the following standard sizes & colours:
- 3 meters – Red
- 5 meters – Blue
- 7 meters – Yellow
We can also produce these straps with different cam buckles, such as:
CB25025 – Our smallest cam buckle for lightweight uses
CB2502PC – Lightweight plastic cam buckle