Euroweb® “1 part” 50mm Endless Ratchet Straps available in blue webbing are used for safely securing cargo during transit. Our ratchet buckles are made to a high standard are good quality and manufactured in the UK.
- 4000Kgs rated assembly strength and breaking strength of 8000kg.
- Lashing capacity of LC4000daN
- Euroweb® Ratchet Tie Down Straps are manufactured and conform to the European Standard EN12195-1.
- Made with high quality 50mm 6000kgs Polyester Webbing
- The ratchet buckle is made from carbon steel.
- Available in 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 14m assemblies.
- Custom made bespoke cam buckle straps made to order
- Each Cargo Strap has an identification label with manufactures mark, length and working load capacity sewn into webbing strap.
- Edge protectors and Wear Sleeves are available to protect the webbing.
- Used for securing heavy loads.
- Custom Cargo Straps made to order and also available in other colours
- Custom sizes and bespoke straps can be made to order.
- Customer names and logos can be printed on to the straps.