Euroweb® “2 part” 50mm Ratchet Straps with Wire Hooks available in yellow, blue and red webbing are used for safely securing cargo during transit. Our ratchet buckles are made to a high standard are good quality and manufactured in the UK.
- 1000Kgs rated assembly strength and breaking strength of 2000kg.
- Lashing capacity of LC1000daN
- Euroweb® Cargo Tie Down Straps are manufactured and conform to the European Standard EN12195-1.
- Made with high quality 50mm Polyester Webbing
- The ratchet buckle is made from carbon steel.
- Fixed end of 0.2m
- Available in 3m 5m and 7m assemblies
- Custom made bespoke cam buckle straps made to order
- Each Cargo Strap has an identification label with manufactures mark, length and working load capacity sewn into webbing strap.
- Edge protectors and Wear Sleeves are available to protect the webbing.
- Used for securing lighter loads.
- Custom Cargo Straps made to order and also available in other colours
- Available in the following standard sizes & colours:
- 3 meters – Red
- 5 meter – Blue
- 7 meters – Yellow